- Develop canal sales support plans and competitive trade offers, with involvement of the sales team to deliver annual top-line plans;
- Develop sales support activation for customers aligning with the brand;
- Develop sales support materials and research needed to execute the plan most effectively;
- Efficient planning and monitoring the use of agreed ASP/CAPEX budget;
- Monitor the execution of annual marketing plan in the channel by coordinating marketing, SOT, Supply Chain and the Channel Sales Team;
- Effectively communicate with sales team and customers of the designed channel programs throughout execution;
- Deliver specific channel trade marketing materials, working with the local agency and with inputs from sales as appropriate all agreed marketing initiatives with excellence;
- Monitor progress of initiatives, agreed KPIs, and make adjustments accordingly;
- Monitor implementation of marketing plan elements and offers and deployment of materials developed;
- Lead and coach the sub-ordinates to achieve agreed objectives within well-defined boundaries.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Maritime Logistics;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in sales operations/support in a multinational company;
- Familiar with several business model and operational processes;
- Skillful in communication;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Strong in analytic reasoning and sensitive to numbers;
- Solid experience in networking and multitask management;
- Project management skill is a plus;
- Good communication in Mandarin.
What we offer
- Training and learning during the job;
- Potential for a business car;
- Guaranteed bonus;
- 28 vacation days;
- 3% above the standard industry salary.
Did you get excited? Then apply immediately! Do you want to ask some questions first? Then contact us via email@example.com. By applying you agree to our privacy statement.
External acquisition is not appreciated for this vacancy.