Immigration Services

Highly skilled migrants

If you would like to hire a non-EU candidate in the Netherlands, many things must be arranged. Most likely, a work and/or residence permit is required. These must be applied for by you as an employer. To hire a non-EU citizen you need to have the recognized IND sponsorship in the Netherlands, but no worries if you do not have this.

Since TOSS is a recognized sponsor with the IND and certified with all other mandatory labor registrations, TOSS can become the legal employer and arrange for all the necessary payroll and immigration applications.

Would you like to know more?

hero image

Payroll solution

If TOSS becomes the legal employer of your highly skilled migrant, they will get an employment contract with TOSS and TOSS pays the salary.

The payroll service includes such things as the STIPP pension plan and health insurance. A big advantage here is that you and your candidate can concentrate on the project/task you have to do while we arrange the rest for you.

Residence permit in the Netherlands

The residence permit must be applied for on behalf of the candidate by the employer. When the residence permit has been granted, the candidate will receive a residence card; it will be their identification card and proves that they are a legal resident in the Netherlands.

Work permit

If the candidate is a highly skilled migrant with specific skills that are highly sought after in the Netherlands, he or she might be eligible for a knowledgeable migrant visa. This is subject to requirements with regards to income, skills and sponsorship. As a recognized sponsor in the Netherlands, TOSS can apply for your candidate with the IND.

The application method

The following overview shows the steps that we must take to apply in the right way. The process to get approval will take 6-7 weeks according to the IND.

Once we have agreed on all the terms and conditions, we will send a list of documents that you need to provide us with. We will then immediately get started with the application.

In the weeks of awaiting approval, we can arrange all other things for the candidate to get settled, such as housing and various registrations and applications.

What about the spouse/family?

If the candidate you hire wants to come to the Netherlands with their spouse/family, then your candidate will become the sponsor for the family. When TOSS applies for the residence permit (MVV), it can be submitted at the same time as the application for the spouse/family. This saves the candidate a lot of time and gives them the chance to travel together to the Netherlands.

TOSS and your application

Our team has already successfully handled over 300 highly skilled migrant applications. We also collaborate with specialized partners on this, so the moment that something is not clear to the IND or a document is incorrect, we can act very quickly to avoid any delay.

What clients say

Donald (CEO)
We were doing business in the Netherlands for 1 or 2 years and at the moment that we also wanted to settle our company and hire people, we were happy that we were introduced to TOSS In Holland. They assisted us with the registration of the company, the payroll and they found a really good candidate for us. If TOSS was here 2 years ago, I think it would have made our life way easier!


About TOSS

As The One Stop Shop, TOSS offers a wide range of services for expats and/or their employers in the field of living and working in the Netherlands with the aim of making every related process as smooth and effective as possible.

We have over 20 years of experience and we have carefully built up an extensive global network of specialists to serve you. All our team members are specialized and educated with all needed payroll certificates and our services meet the (inter)national standards.


Get in touch

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
    Privacy Policy and
    Terms of Service apply.