The main objective in the role of Sales Support Assistant is to assist and support the Marketing & Sales manager and his deputy. In the delusion of everyday life and certainly in an “interim worker’s agency” sector, “stressful” situations can arise in which people do not always respond in a friendly manner. Especially then it is important that you can set and propagate the right priorities for yourself and others.
Taking initiative and independently doing the work is fine, as long as you observe the (legal and company) rules and procedures. Certainly, there are standards and routine tasks that need to be done. But there are also activities that are 90% standard, but just a small part (perhaps 10%) need a different approach. For that you have “an eye for detail” and you’ll make it work.
- Meeting minutes, take care of the overall schedule of management, keep management agenda and make all necessary arrangements for meetings and travels.
- Route and answer routine correspondence not requiring team members’ attention. Collect and prepare appropriate material for reports, meetings and presentations, within general guidelines given by management.
- Organise and maintain files, correspondence and records. Perform routine duties of an administrative nature related to the management and/or department’s activity according to set policies and procedures.
- Act as receptionist for management, screening telephone calls, letters and/or visitors, answer routine questions and refer more complex requests to management.
- Gain awareness of policies, processes and procedures.
Administrative activities consist of:
- Dispatch and management of a centralised Inbox. The inbox is not only dedicated to sales leads. The types of queries that are arriving and need to be dispatched are: Pre- and post-sales support, Date queries (management), Sales leads (trial and other requests).
- Sales lead creation or update in CRM tool / database, Contract creation, Administration /back up administration creation or update, Send email confirmation to customers, Perform checks on the customer (website, email address, competitors), Identify who is handling the customer (payroll and/or business consultants), Liaise with management to confirm/reject approval, Update CRM tool and possibly send ordering instructions (email links etc), Quotations, Create quotation using quotation tool, Verify pricing is correct, Check with quotation has been approved/follow up when needed and inform management accordingly, Creation of invoices and/or credit notes.
Qualifications, you need to have
- MBO4 Commercial Economics degree, or another relevant combination of education and experience;
- Experience in a similar management assistant role, preferably in the “interim worker’s agency” sector;
- Being passionate in what you do, accuracy, having an eye for detail and eagerness to learn, are key-competencies of your personality;
- Stress resistant, able to deal with strict deadlines, great planning and organising skills, having a high standard in terms of quality of output;
- Someone who is easy to work with and has great communicative and consultancy skills;
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English and already proficient in Dutch will be important assets;
- In the possession of driver’s licence B;
- Someone who fits our core values:
- Enthusiastic: We are driven/passionate in what we do, this reflects in our energetic and powerful approach, for ourselves and our relations.
- Reliable: Not only we meet our agreements, we handle sensitive information discretely and confidentially as well.
- Involved: We are supportive and can rely on each other, which translates to a strong base. Not only within our team, we are customer-oriented as well.
- Flexible: We are approachable, think in solutions and are open for change and new possibilities.
Please mind: An assessment is part of our selection procedure.
Opportunities and development are key factors within TOSS. If something suits you well and a new role can or should even be created, we are open to discuss. Suppose you like Sales so much and you are good at it, then development in the direction of a Sales position is certainly possible! Our goal is to grow our company, so this means the Sales team will eventually be expanded. If you do your job well, there are a lot of options.
Authentiek, a company specialised in search and selection, has been assigned to conduct the full recruitment process for TOSS. Therefore, please send your most recent CV to Timothy Aarbodem. For more information about the position, please kindly call +31 (0)70 370 88 88.
External acquisition is not appreciated for this vacancy.